Eku progress Union invites all Eku people in the United Kingdom and Ireland to join the membership by registering and to make all effort to attend meetings. The full membership criteria is below:
- Membership is automatic for all Eku people. This also translates into automatic membership of Agbon Kingdom Union UK unless such member exercises his/her right to opt out.
- For purposes of this constitution, Eku people shall include:
- Any person having ancestral links to Eku;
- Any person of good character who has lived in Eku for a minimum of five consecutive years; and
- Any male or female married to an EKU person.
- It is recommended that active existing members should introduce new members.
For membership enquiries please contact the Secretary James Atikporo on 07949 857 069